This is the blog. Click here to go to the Zenopus Archives website.

Note: Many older posts on this blog are missing images, but can be viewed at the corresponding page in the Internet Archive

FEATURED POST

The Forgotten Smugglers' Cave: Index of Posts

An index of posts describing the Forgotten Smugglers' Cave, an adventure for Holmes Basic characters levels 2-4.                    ...

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Where To Find Me


Spurred by the potential for Twitter melting down, I've created a profile at Where to Find Me, listing the main social media sites that I frequent:

https://wheretofind.me/@ZenopusArchives

Listed sites currently include this blog, the associated site, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and a bunch of RPG forums: OD&D Discussion, Dragonsfoot, the Acaeum, Knights & Knaves Alehouse, The Piazza, RPG Pub, RPGnet and EnWorld.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I didn’t even know you were on Twitter. I am such a Luddite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got rid of Twitter and the rest of my social media accounts a few years ago. I check your blogsite almost daily. :)

    ReplyDelete