This is the blog. Click here to go to the Zenopus Archives website.

Note: Many older posts on this blog are missing images, but can be viewed at the corresponding page in the Internet Archive

FEATURED POST

The Forgotten Smugglers' Cave: Index of Posts

An index of posts describing the Forgotten Smugglers' Cave, an adventure for Holmes Basic characters levels 2-4.                    ...

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

d12 Years of the Zenopus Archives!


This month marks twelve years since I started this blog, with today being the anniversary of when I first announced I would be posting here

In celebration of this anniversary, below you will see an autogenerated table of random posts from the past twelve years of this blog. Grad a d12 and roll for one to read. Refresh your browser to see twelve different posts. 


Random Zenopus Archives Post (Roll d12)


And for a list of the highlights of the first ten years, see my earlier post Ten Years of the Zenopus Archives.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations - such a great and valuable resource! Have you considered compiling a "best of" into some form of publication?

    For instance, you could pull your analysis of the Holmes manuscript into a formatted document. I would buy a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may, in fact, be my favorite Dungeons & Dragons blog; with OR without the pictures. It's so easy to fall down a rabbit hole, over here. I swear, fifty percent of the reason I dig Holmes so much has to do with finding this site. It's one for the ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, this is indeed a mighty achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is one of my favorite blogs and it's great to see you still going strong.

    ReplyDelete