This is the blog. Click here to go to the Zenopus Archives website.

Note: Many older posts on this blog are missing images, but can be viewed at the corresponding page in the Internet Archive

FEATURED POST

The Forgotten Smugglers' Cave: Index of Posts

An index of posts describing the Forgotten Smugglers' Cave, an adventure for Holmes Basic characters levels 2-4.                    ...

Monday, September 19, 2011

About

I've just updated my profile for the blog, and I've decided to post it here:

I started with D&D in 1982 at the tail end of the Holmes Basic era. My first set was Holmes Basic with B2 and chits. Two brothers who were neighbors had the same set, and the Monster Manual (which I found simply enchanting) and showed me how to play.

My first character was a magic-user named Greedo (after one of my favorite Star Wars figures) who quickly ended up with a +10 dagger, +10 ring of protection and an artifact that could summon the creatures of the Zodiac. It was a blast, and I was hooked.

These days I am a player in an AD&D group. I've been with my current group for over a year now, and we've been exploring T1-4 since last fall. We play twice a month, in person.

I can be found at the Acaeum and OD&D Discussion forums as Zenopus, Dragonsfoot as Zenopus77, and Knights & Knaves Alehouse as Zenopus Archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment