This is the blog. Click here to go to the Zenopus Archives website.

Note: Many older posts on this blog are missing images, but can be viewed at the corresponding page in the Internet Archive

FEATURED POST

The Forgotten Smugglers' Cave: Index of Posts

An index of posts describing the Forgotten Smugglers' Cave, an adventure for Holmes Basic characters levels 2-4.                    ...

Monday, February 20, 2017

Character Sheet - New Draft


This is the latest draft of the character sheet for Holmes Ref. The original version is in Holmes Ref 1.0, and a previous revised draft was posted back in November. I made some significant revisions after that, but then it fell off my radar over the holidays. I just dug it out again, and made a few more changes.

Revisions
  • Streamlined design
  • Added "Holmes Basic" in a font similar to that used for the original D&D logo (Quentin Caps)
  • Added icons representing Skull Mountain and the Tower of Zenopus
  • New "Background" section that can be used for the optional OD&D Backgrounds, or simply for player-generated character background. Included here is a spot for "Heir", which is the designated relative who inherits your character's equipment/treasure upon death, mentioned on page 8 of the Holmes Basic rulebook
  
Feedback/comments welcome! 

7 comments:

  1. I love it! Love the tower and skull. Where can I purchase a pad of these? :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great idea, I'll look into that once I finalize it.

      Delete
  2. Really nice! I missed the revision you posted back in November, but glad to see it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's brilliant! I'm probably being a bit stupid but can I actually download this sheet as a PDF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! No, I haven't released the pdf yet. I'm still tweaking the layout a bit.

      Delete